SAFELY WHEN USING FIREPROOF MTG PANEL MATERIALS FOR WORKS
Fireproof MTG panel prevents the spread of fire, minimizing damage to people and properties during a fire. This is a panel product line specialized in fire protection which has been tested and certified by the Fire Department for 120 minutes and is currently recommended.
The MTG Panel is made from pure grade 1 inorganic glasswool, which is the most effective flame retardant and heat insulating material up to 700 degrees Celsius. It also does not produce any harmful gases that are dangerous to human health.
Great product for apartments, office buildings, villas, schools, hospitals, … to help save energy, labor costs and ensure the highest safety for people inside every work. submit.
KEY FEATURES OF THE KOREA MTG PANEL
- Fire prevention and safety: the product is manufactured according to international standards in Korea and certified in Vietnam for fire resistance and high safety. Glass wool yarn made by burning glass stone into fibers has high thermal insulation and flame retardant properties, being the most flexible and safe material of all the thermal insulation materials used at high temperatures.
- Exceptional insulation: glasswool fibers with a thickness of 4 – 6㎛ do not contain any other impurities, so it helps to insulate and between optimal heat, saving significant fuel.
- Excellent soundproofing: is a better sound isolation and suction product than any other material.
- Effective anti-oxidation, waterproofing: inorganic material unlike polystyrene or urethane so deformation or corrosion is hard to find in this product.
120-minute FIRE MTG FIRE PANEL
- The outer surface is corrugated iron layer with surface thickness of 80-120g / m2 coated with electrostatic paint with diverse colors, thickness of 0.6mm, corrugated to increase the hardness of corrugated iron (covered with high-class Polyester paint on durable surface coil).
- In the middle is a layer of pure glass wool material, density 64kg / m3, thickness 180mm fireproof superior.
- Fireproof panel consists of outer wall panels and inner wall panels, the material is basically the same, the structure is a little different about the connector and the corrugated outer layer.
EXTERNAL MTG PANEL
INTERNAL MTG PANEL
Fireproof panel: 30 minutes – 60 minutes and 120 minutes
In addition to the 120 minute fireproof glasswool panel, we would like to introduce to the 30 minute and 60 minute flame retardant products with high durability and aesthetics.
COMPARE MTG FIRE PANEL WITH OTHER FIRE RESISTANT MATERIALS
Small comparison table of fireproof walls by MTG panel and other fireproof wall materials. Each material has different strengths, costs, construction time, durability and strength.
|Fireproof wall panel||Fireproof brick wall||Fireproof foam brick wall||Fireproof drywall|
|Material||Only material: glass wool and corrugated iron||Lots of materials: iron, brick, concrete, cement, sand, stone, primer, surface paint, …||Lots of materials: iron, bricks, concrete, cement, sand, stone, mesh cover, primer, surface paint, …||Lots of materials: galvanized corrugated iron frame, insulation plaster, normal plaster, glass wool, adhesive tape, matit baits, primer, surface paint.|
|Price||Cheap price, very little construction labor, no labor.||The price is higher, but it takes a lot of construction labor and complete exterior processing.|
|Time||Construction time is many times faster than fireproof plasterboard wall.||Construction time is slow, each item must be constructed.
The first item is completed first, then the next item can be constructed.
|Reliability||– Outstanding durability over time, withstanding very high horizontal compressive impact.
– Can be applied to exterior walls and interior walls, resistant to rain, rain, and humid climates.
– Fireproof up to 120 minutes.
|– Do not withstand impact and high compression forces.
– Do not tolerate moisture.
– Fire resistance is not long.
|Aesthetics||High aesthetics, diverse colors, glossy electrostatic paint that does not fade and anti-dust, hard to stick to stains.||The paint on the outside of the wall will fade, stick to dust and stain.|
|Convenience||Construction and dismantling is easy, so it can be reused.||Cannot be moved or dismantled. When relocating, a new construction must be done.|
|Other construction characteristics||Construction for external walls and internal walls. Making roofs for all constructions||Only works on internal walls
Can’t make the roof